1. Rehearsals are to be scheduled with Deep Woods no earlier than two weeks before the event date, and should normally take place a day or two before the event. All rehearsals and event set-ups must be completed by 7:00 p.m. the night before the event - unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
2. Afternoon/evening events may start as early as 2:00 p.m. and must be completed by 9:30 p.m. Departure time is at 10:00 p.m., there is no exception. (This is due to surrounding residents and to observe noise ordinances.) Music will conclude by 9:30 p.m. - no exceptions.
3. Pets (of any kind or nature) are not to be on the premises at any time. This includes event set-up, rehearsal, during the actual event and any other time.4. Due to the nature of the landscape and clean up purposes, we do not allow confetti or birdseed to be thrown at any time, and under no circumstances will fireworks be allowed. Natural rose pedals are acceptable.
5. Deep Wood’s capacity for both outdoor and indoor weddings is limited up to 200 people. All events shall limit the attendees and participants to no more than 200 people present at the event.
6. Plant-life in all gardens is very fragile, so we ask that you please monitor small children at all times. Child care is not provided by Deep Woods and the facility does not have a play area for children at this time. Please have outside child care provided at all times when children are present. Likewise, please monitor photographers, guests and other persons present at the event to keep them from entering the flower beds or gardens. No alterations to the grounds, structures, surrounding buildings, flower beds or gardens will be permitted. And absolutely no toys that are thrown or tossed. i.e.: balls of any kind, Frisbees, etc will be permitted on property.
7. Property maintenance and clean up is the sole responsibility of the Renter and the premises are to be returned to Deep Woods in at least as good condition as received.
8. No smoking in either the Bridal Room or Groom’s area (Bar) is allowed at any time. Violating this rule will forfeit the deposit: i.e. damages to any furniture in both areas will result in replacement cost at the Renter’s expense.
9. Absolutely no “fingernail products” and “Red Wine of any kind” are allowed in the Bridal & Grooms Rooms at any time. Breaking this rule will forfeit the deposit, including damages to furniture, counters, toilets and sinks will result in replacement cost at the Renter’s expense.
10. Stage kitchen if used will be cleaned the night of the event and all food items will be removed. Deep Woods personnel will conduct a walk thru to insure that the kitchen is in at least as good condition as received. No on-site cooking in kitchen. No exceptions.
11. Both the Bridal Room and Groom’s Room will accommodate the wedding party only. No exceptions.